Looking for a fresh start with a company that is dedicated to a “gimmick-free” approach and unbeatable customer service?
Are you a good communicator, detail oriented, and a hard worker? Do you like to get the job done right every time? Do you want to work for a growing, privately owned company as part of a tight-knit team?
Work in the HVAC industry in Texas is filled with new challenges every day, and we’re looking for team members who can creatively problem solve to address those challenges while professionally representing our company and brand.
We are now hiring both entry-level and experienced estimators for our Residential New Construction Department! You’ll be responsible for administrative and design tasks involved in the installation of new HVAC systems into new residential homes during the construction phase.
– Process and update repeat new construction jobs
– Complete material take-offs
– Perform HVAC load calculations and complete ductwork designs – Schedule new installations and various work orders
– Communicate directly with builders to solve installation issues
– Enter grill lists and complete various other administrative tasks – Purchase permits and schedule inspections with various cities
– HVAC related experience (especially in New Construction) is a plus but not required
– Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
– Reliable with excellent attendance
– Work well with others in difficult situations to solve customer issues and achieve positive results – Possess strong time management skills and ability to work under time constraints
– Excellent phone skills and written communication skills
– Express a pleasant and happy tone over the phone
– Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Compensation: $13-$20 per hour, depending on experience
Available positions have great earning potential and also enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching contributions