HVAC NEW RESIDENTIAL ESTIMATOR
HVAC NEW RESIDENTIAL ESTIMATOR
Reliant Air Conditioning’s “Gimmick Free” approach and focus on customer service has literally changed the face of the HVAC industry in the Metroplex. This is great for our customers as well as our employees. Being able to put the customer first each and every time leaves us with a great sense of satisfaction even after the blistering pace of a busy Summer day. We are also one of the few HVAC companies purposefully structured to keep its field employees working year round. This is no simple feat in such a seasonally driven business. But we know that our employees are our most important assets. Growth and security for our employees means growth and security for our company.
Now this is where you come in. Are you a good communicator? Are you detail oriented? Do you like to work hard and get the job done right every time? Do you want to work for a growing, privately owned company as part of a tight-knit team? Working in the AC business in Texas presents new challenges every day. We are looking for new team members who are ready to creatively face and overcome those challenges.
Reliant Air Conditioning is now hiring both entry-level and experienced Estimators for our Residential New Construction Department! Estimators are responsible for all of the administrative and design tasks involved in the installation of new HVAC systems into new residential homes during the construction phase.
– Process and update repeat new construction jobs
– Complete material take-offs
– Perform HVAC load calculations and complete ductwork designs – Schedule new installations and various work orders
– Communicate directly with builders to solve installation issues
– Enter grill lists and complete various other administrative tasks – Purchase permits and schedule inspections with various cities
– HVAC related experience (especially in New Construction) is a plus but not required
– Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
– Reliable with excellent attendance
– Work well with others in difficult situations to solve customer issues and achieve positive results – Possess strong time management skills and ability to work under time constraints
– Excellent phone skills and written communication skills
– Express a pleasant and happy tone over the phone
– Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic
COMPENSATION: $13-$20 per hour, depending on experience
Available positions have great earning potential and also enjoy the following benefits: – Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching contributions
Reliant Air Conditioning has served the Metroplex and surrounding areas with a reputation for quality workmanship, excellent service, and competitive pricing for over twenty years. Our commitment in the fields of new home construction, residential replacement, and residential service has combined to make us the fastest growing heating and air conditioning company in the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex.