Join our bi-annual maintenance club, the Hero Club, and reduce your chances of a major repair by 60%!
Regular maintenance on your HVAC system can help keep your home comfortable all year long and for years to come. Even something as simple as a forgotten filter can eventually lead to poor performance and higher energy costs, often leading to an expensive repair that could have been diagnosed or anticipated during a routine maintenance visit.
What does our maintenance inspection checklist include?
- Thermostat settings and operation to ensure comfort and lower cooling bills
- Checking the electrical connections to ensure safe operation
- Lubricating moving parts to reduce friction in your system
- Inspecting and testing the drains to ensure proper flow, clear if necessary
- Checking the controls for proper operation and system cycling
- Making sure your evaporator and condenser coils are clean and functional
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower component to provide proper airflow
Is your AC still under warranty?
If your air conditioner is still under warranty, you’ll also want to check to see if the manufacturer requires proof of maintenance regularly performed on all equipment in order to honor replacement of factory parts. Needless to say, regular maintenance to your AC matters, and Reliant Air Conditioning is here to make sure your unit is a smooth operator.