To Our Reliant Air Conditioning Customers,
Over the past several weeks, we have found ourselves in increasingly unfamiliar territory, in both our professional and personal lives. With COVID-19 officially reaching pandemic status, local, State and Federal governments are implementing policies to “flatten the curve” in order to lessen the overall impact of this virus. As our communities continue to cope with this rapidly evolving situation, it’s important for us to convey to you that Reliant Air Conditioning is an essential business, and we are still working daily to service all of your HVAC needs.
We are working diligently throughout our organization to ensure that we have effectively implemented policies that help protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. We want to update you on the changes we have made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are monitoring recommendations and protocols closely from the CDC and WHO, as well as our local health departments.
RELIANT AIR CONDITIONING PROCEDURES:
1. Initial Phone Call – We are screening our appointments for our Service Technicians, Replacement Installers, and Comfort Advisors and rescheduling appointments in households where a member of the family or household is or has been ill with flu or flu-like illness.
2. Social Distancing – We have initiated a “no contact” policy for all service calls, installations, and free estimate appointments. Believe us when we tell you that our Technicians and Comfort Advisors want to shake your hand! However, during this current situation, our staff has been instructed to refrain from handshakes, fistbumps, etc… Instead, Reliant Air Conditioning employees will employ “social distancing” techniques when interacting with you, your family, or any member of the household, maintaining at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and all other parties, whenever possible.
3. Hand and Surface Sanitation – Hand and surface sanitation is at the forefront of our health and safety policies. Employees are asked to employ consistent and pragmatic hand sanitization techniques, as recommended by the CDC, before and after each and every in-home appointment, at a minimum. Employees are also sanitizing their equipment and vehicles between each appointment.
4. Minimized Time Inside the Home – We will minimize interactions inside the home. Our Comfort Advisors and Technicians will provide estimates and make repairs using information gathered outside the home. When this is impossible, they will be in and out as quickly as possible.
5. Employee Illness – We’ve instructed employees to stay at home if they are sick, have had close contact with someone who has shown symptoms of COVID-19, or have traveled out of state or out of the country. Additionally, all employees are monitoring their body temperature multiple times throughout the day.
6. Safety Equipment – All of our Comfort Advisors and Technicians will wear booties and gloves before entering a customer’s home. All employees have been supplied with surgical type masks/face covers.
For the next several weeks, we have limited the amount of office staff on-site and all others are working from home. We have maintained the same response time to customers regardless of where our team is working. We are here to serve you 24/7.
Any changes to our operations will be sent out via email and posted to our website. We look forward to providing you the best service possible. If you have questions or concerns, please feel reach out to us.