CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOME!
Reliant Air Conditioning is a proud partner with your home builder! In most cases, your new home’s air conditioning equipment comes standard with a 5-year parts warranty.
However, if you register your equipment within 90 days that warranty gets extended to TEN years (provided no lapse in preventative maintenance)! The good news: we’ll do that all for you!
- Annual preventative maintenance is required as a condition of your manufacturer’s equipment/parts warranty.
- Failure to perform the preventative maintenance can void your warranty, EVEN ON NEW EQUIPMENT!
- Proof of maintenance records must be maintained in the event of a warranty claim.
Simply click the button above and fill out the form within 30 days of closing, and we’ll register the equipment (with the appropriate model/serial numbers) directly with the Manufacturer on your behalf. You can then sign up for our Annual Preventative Maintenance Program, which includes heating and cooling tune-ups, in order to satisfy the maintenance component of your equipment warranty.
Actual Warranty Verbiage
CARE OF EQUIPMENT
This new unit must be properly installed, operated and maintained by a licensed professional installer (or equivalent) or service agency in accordance with the unit installation, operation, and maintenance instructions provided with each unit. Failure to provide maintenance per instruction will void this warranty. The owner may be asked to provide written documentation of annual and other periodic preventive maintenance.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: the following items are required in order for the Products to be covered under this limited warranty:
- The Products must be in the same location where they were originally installed.
- The Products must be properly installed, operated, and maintained by a licensed HVAC service provider in accordance with the Product specifications and installation, operation, and maintenance instructions provided by Company with each Product. Failure to conform to such specifications and/or instructions shall void this limited warranty.
Companymay request written documentation showing the proper preventative maintenance.