Thank you for being a valued customer of Reliant Air Conditioning. We value your business, and we take great pride in serving both you and the community. The purpose of this communication is to inform you of an upcoming price increase on our Hero Club Agreements, as well as to provide a little insight as to what made this change necessary. Effective March 24th, Hero Club Pricing for both new and current agreements will be changed to the following:
1-System Hero Club:
- Annual: $235
- Monthly: $19.58 ($6 increase)
2-System Hero Club:
- Annual: $360
- Monthly: $30 ($8 increase)
3-System Hero Club:
- Annual: $485
- Monthly: $40.42 ($11 increase)
4-System Hero Club:
- Annual: $610
- Monthly: $50.83 ($14 Increase)
You may have seen in the press that inflation is at a record 40-year high at 8%, but that’s only part of the story when it comes to our ability to service your HVAC system. In our industry, we’re experiencing unprecedented shortages of equipment, materials, components, and labor. In addition to this, prices on HVAC components have increased an average of 55% in the last 16 months.
1. Component Pricing: Parts and equipment manufacturers are 6+ months backlogged due to shipping issues, manufacturer labor shortages, and raw component shortages. Add in a severe trucking driver shortage, and the result has been up to a 70% increase in HVAC parts and components costs.
2. Labor: Throughout the pandemic, we have also seen a shortage of labor at a magnitude we have never experienced. This shortage is affecting virtually all home service providers. We have been offering flexible schedules, higher wages, hiring bonuses, and retention bonuses to incentivize hiring and retention of talent at our company, not to mention lots and lots of overtime to meet our service commitments. The end result is a dramatic increase in labor costs across the board.
3. Fuel: You’ve likely experienced sky-rocketing fuel prices that are up to 40%-50% higher than this time last year. In addition to fuel prices, new trucks are backlogged for 6-18 months, so maintenance costs and repairs have increased drastically.
All monthly and annual recurring credit card drafts will change to the new amounts starting on March 24th. We trust that this increase will allow us to continue to provide the same level of service and care for your home’s HVAC system that you’ve come to expect from Reliant Air Conditioning. You can count on us to continue to manage our costs and the quality of our services very tightly to ensure we can minimize further impacts of these continuing trends. Please give us a call at 817-831-3950 if you have any questions or concerns.